KVM issue

amerigo5 amerigo5 amerigo5 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 26 18:07:47 UTC 2004

Yes, I am using PS2 switch on OmniView instead of USB.

One thing I notice during startup/booting is that I get the following
errors:

Modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting pciehp
(/libmodules/2.6.8.1-3.386/kernel/drivers/pci/hotplug/pciehp.ko) Operation
not permitted.

Modprobe: FATAL: Error inserting shpchp
(/libmodules/2.6.8.1-3.386/kernel/drivers/pci/hotplug/shpchp.ko) Operation
not permitted.

Thank you for the input.

George