DNS issues

Christopher Cobb chris at cobb.nu
Tue Oct 19 23:42:12 UTC 2004

I have the same problem.

My DNS Servers disappear from /etc/resolv.conf.

I'm not sure if it's router problem, a dhcp problem, or something else.

It's really frustrating.  I've gotten to the point of keeping a backup
copy of /etc/resolv.conf that I can restore when the original goes south.

I would really like to be able to solve this problem.

Chris