ACPI Suspend-Resume Works But...

Ecmel Ercan ecmel at ercansoy.com
Sat Oct 23 16:09:29 UTC 2004

On Sat, 23 Oct 2004 01:06:21 +0100, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> One of the interrupts should increase whenever you press the sleep key.
> Then restart acpid and sleep the machine. On resume, do the above steps
> again and see if the same interrupt rises.

The interrupt is 9. Whenever I press sleep key it increases. But after
suspend resume, I noticed the following on the console:

Message from syslogd at localhost at Sat Oct 23 19:04:50 2004 ...
localhost kernel: Disabling IRQ #9

and when I check the /proc/interrupts it shows 100,000 next to IRQ 9 :)
and it does not increase anymore with the sleep button.