ltmodem on Toshiba 2100CDT

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at paradise.net.nz
Fri Oct 22 02:08:46 UTC 2004

This driver works fine on my Toshiba Satellite 4090XCDT although I
initially had problems with lock-ups until I added pci=noacpi to the
grub boot loader options. I downloaded the source file and then used
the ./build_deb script to compile a deb package against my installed
kernel headers. I also copied the /dev/ttyLT0 file that gets created to
another directory so it doesn't get lost on reboot, then linked it back
through the /etc/udev/links.conf file.