A howto Wiki Wiki

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 10:52:38 UTC 2004

Add the page name to an Existing page - pages must be capitalised
words run together - you need at least two words for it to work - i.e.
JigdoHowto - JIGDOHowto will not work.

Save the Existing page.  The page reference you have added should be a
link.  Click on it and it will give you a link to create the page.

Ben