A howto Wiki Wiki

Thomas Beckett Thomas.Beckett at gmail.com
Thu Oct 21 09:35:25 UTC 2004

Ok, I know this is probably a stupid question, but I cannot figure out
how to add a new page to the wiki. I was going to add a step by step
guide to keeping the CDs up to date with Jigdo as I couldnt see a page
on there about it. I trried the edit this page link when I was in the
Documentation area of the wiki and it did let me edit the text, but
that was it - how do i make a link to another page and then  actually
make that new page?

Maybe a how-to Wiki Wiki might be needed?

Thanks, Tom