How do I copy Audio CDs

Renato Biolcati Rinaldi nightpassage at free.fr
Wed Oct 20 19:27:09 UTC 2004

Il giorno mer, 20-10-2004 alle 19:31 +0100, Ben Edwards (lists) ha
scritto:
> On Wed, 2004-10-20 at 19:47 +0200, Renato Biolcati Rinaldi wrote:

> If I download the 2.6.7 image in Synaptic will grub come up with the
> option or do I need to do something else?

No you neednt doing anything else, it will be automatically added to
Grub.

> BTW what is the key I need to press to get the grub menu, and when do I
> need to press it?

Yoe need to press ESC as soon as you read GRUB on your monitor when you
boot. You may want to add a few seconds more before default kernel
starts, to do so edit /boot/grub/menu.lst and change the seconds in the
TIMEOUT part. If you dont want the menu hidden comment line
"hiddenmenu".

Bye
Renato
http://nightpassage.free.fr