Ubuntu Backgrounds

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:53:56 UTC 2004

On Wed, 20 Oct 2004 14:22:28 +0100 (BST), Paul Sladen
<ubuntu at paul.sladen.org> wrote:

> Align to bottom-right with solid background-fill for the rest of the screen
> would/should work for both the default and calendar backdrop images.  (I
> think the edges have constant-colour).

Were you referring to my background images or the Ubuntu defaults?
Mine have transparent backgrounds, so edge color is irrelevant.
Background colors aside, I agree that the centered iconic logo on each
screen with the typographic (or the full icon and typographic
together) in the bottom-right corner would look pretty good.

I need to get a little sleep, but I'll start playing around with ideas
when I'm conscious again. :-)

--
Aaron