Ubuntu Backgrounds

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Oct 20 13:15:51 UTC 2004

On second thought, you probably wouldn't want the Ubuntu logo centered
between the two screens. If you have some thoughts on what might look
good on a dual-head setup, let me know and we can experiment.  :-)

A few that I can think of would be:

1. Centering the complete logo on each screen. (which should be the
same as tiling the current images)

2. Iconic logo on one screen and typographic logo on the other.

3. Larger Iconic logo centered on each screen with the typographic
logo in one of the corners of the complete image.

Any other ideas? :-)

Aaron