Java Runtime and Java Plugins for Mozilla (Firefox)

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Tue Oct 19 23:14:34 UTC 2004

On Tue, 19 Oct 2004 08:28:57 -0700, Darren Critchley <darrenc at telus.net> wrote:

> If there is not one there, then I will add one as I have detailed
> instructions now that work.

Hi Darren!

I don't think that issue is on the wiki yet. I personally would
greatly appreciate a how-to. I haven't been able to get it to work
yet, and I've tried several (also outdated) instructions with no
success.

Just out of curiosity, are you using the 1.4.x or 1.5.0 version of
Java? Sorry if my numbers are a little off. I can never remember the
differences between JRE, JDK or whatever they're called, as my biggest
use of Java is browsing the web with Firefox. :-)

Thanks!

--
Aaron