Login Failure ICEauthority Corrupt

jean jeanw777 at rushmore.com
Mon Oct 18 11:16:31 UTC 2004

I tried to change my screen background and it didn't change (has
happened before) so I logged out and tried to log back in as before and
I received a error that that ./ICEauthority file couldn't be read and it
won't start the desktop again. I let's me do a xterm to edit the file
and make corrections  but I don't have a clue as to what to change.. All
my updates are current as I just checked b4 this to see if there were
any updates and there where none..

Help!!!!!

Anyone have a clue on fixing this issue?

Thanks

Jean