Community response of new ubuntu artwork

misGnomer ulist at gs1.ubuntuforums.org
Mon Oct 18 09:09:26 UTC 2004

Something pretty outrageous just occurred to me.

If Canonical Ltd. were to create a parallel version of Ubuntu for organizations, for which they would offer customization, maintenance and support services for a fee, wouldn't it then make actual sense to have the general edition for individuals shipping with the human artwork which the organizations wouldn't necessarily wish to have as default?  ;-)

OK, this was just for an argument's sake and I do believe that using the logo graphic as a default is a reasonable compromise.

Regards,

misGnomer