Community response of new ubuntu artwork

John Harvey linux at monkeyc.net
Mon Oct 18 00:02:09 UTC 2004

I rest my case,and i have to ask myself why get into a flame fest over
it with you.

You have your opinion and i have mine and right now i can only hope the
reasoned and intelligent responses from many people are taken into
account when making a decision on this issue.

--
John Harvey
http://www.monkeyc.net
email : linux at monkeyc.net