Community response of new ubuntu artwork

GR Gaudreau grgaud at sympatico.ca
Sun Oct 17 23:52:14 UTC 2004

John Harvey wrote:
> Was it your intention to come across as spoilt 4 year old with this post
> or is that just a fringe benefit.
>
> Community discussion is healthy, but frankly there seem to be a small
> number of people here whose idea of discussion is i am right and you are
> an idiot.  This is what i like to call the 'worst side of community
> projects'

[GR]  Hey, John: those buns of yours are on way too tight, man, so
chill, okay? If community discussion is so "healthy," than why didn't
the "member of the community" who got his panties in a bunch over my
opinion, jump on me both feet when I expressed it?

Have I not the right to an opinion? Have I not also te right to defend
myself when an IDIOT like that (yes, HE'S the idiot!) twists what I said
and threatens to "ditch the Ubuntu communty," like some prima dona who
didn't get the right order at Le Pied de Cauchon? You better believe I
have, and you'd better believe that neither you, nor he, with your
unintelligent dronings, will prevent me from expressing it.

If the folks who "police" this list think I'm out of line, then they can
sanction me, that's their prerogative.

--
GR Gaudreau  <grgaud at gmail.com>
<http://grgaud.exchristian.info>