Konqueror package

James McCormick rantman_2000 at yahoo.com
Sat Oct 16 12:19:06 UTC 2004

The package for Konqueror seems to be broken.  I generally use Firefox
as my primary browser, but I like to keep Konqueror around as a
secondary browser, as there are just times when some things render
better under KHTML than they do under GECKO.  However, the packages
currently in the repositories don't display any text, not even on the
Konqueror start page.

I don't know if the package is in the base or contrib files, but if it
is, somebody might want to take a look at it.