Ubuntu community meeting on artwork: Monday 18 October, 1400 UTC on #ubuntu

Richard Morrell ubuntu at dickmorrell.com
Sat Oct 16 02:26:23 UTC 2004

Brett is right - Ubuntu has GREAT potential both frontend at distro level and
backend with the site, the ethos and the intelligent use of engineering at
every level.

Let people assume this was a teething thing. Mistakes happen and it's so easy to
take a bum steer. However it was one you don't want to make again.