Is this really an issue?

Robert Brimhall rbrimhall at gmail.com
Fri Oct 15 18:36:39 UTC 2004

I wasn't making the statement to be unfair. I just think that many
people who would use ubuntu and spread it around may end up leaving...
this is the time to gain users not lose them. I have stated I don't
have a problem with the theme other than it being kind of goofy. I
know how to change it but I'm probbably not going to be handing out
disks to people either. I know that Mark has made a statement but it
seems as if the wait and see strategy is alienating more people than
resolving the issue. Anyways, more than anything else, I'm just
getting tired of arguments from both sides criticizing the viewpoints
of the other side for their feelings on the issue. I would rather just
see it gone than have two opposing camps constantly battling to see
who's moral, artistic, whatever, tastes are more appropriate than the
others... it's getting old.