Inappropriate GDM theme or just bad taste ?!

ABD Computer Installations admin at abdcomputers.net
Fri Oct 15 16:06:46 UTC 2004

Greetings all,

Well guys and gals , I have to give in to individualism here.
As much as I find the current "Human" theme against my moral liking I
simple don't critisize I act ,,. Change the theme from the settings to
something a little more apropos. you'll find it in the 'login screen
setup'...happy gnome is a good one.

I have several small children who use Linux . Need I say anymore.?
Not teenagers who's hormones are running 100 miles/hour.

For those who would like to replace the Naked threesome with family
photos or roses you will need to overwrite {not forgeting to keep the
same filenames}.

/usr/share/pixmaps/splash/ubuntu-people-450x300.png {this should be
450x300 in size to work properly in the initialising devices spash.}

/usr/share/gdm/themes/Human/background.jpg
{this doesnt really matter how big or small you can see what suits you}

Cheers and enjoy ;)

Ps. thanks to ubuntu developers for their time to save ours.
:)

--

Best Regards

Mohammad Kaan

ph: 0408 867 967
http://home.abdcomputers.net

Regarding tough new Spam laws that have taken effect in Apr 2004.
ABD Computer Installations hereby declares that this E-mail &
our E-mail system is completely free from Spam and viruses.
We request recipients to place us in their white list of friendly
E-mailers.
This privilege was achieved through the use of Linux.