a final plea

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Thu Oct 14 20:29:52 UTC 2004

	I have  a similar problem in that my ibm thinkpad 600x
	has a trackpoint device that it seems to think of the primary
	pointing device. thats okay but i'd like to use my micosoft serial
mouse
	with or instead of the trackpoint.

	the mouse and serial port both work as i re-installed x2000 and xp
	to test it. both devices work under both OS's.

	dpkg-reconfigure xserver-xfree86 did not help.

	i'm at my wits end...i like the distro so much i reduced to using
	the trackpoint and using tab and other keys to navigate (not very
effective)

	help...and i'm not going to comment on the theme...and hope no ones
else doesn after
	this....tsk....tsk....i know its not going to stop but all the list
traffic from now on
	that refers to the theme gets the DEL key on sight.

	~piranha