More on unable to boot

Andrew Jarvis andrew.jarvis at kolumbus.fi
Thu Oct 14 10:11:40 UTC 2004

I viewed the menu.lst by mounting my Linux partition in BeOS and reading. I stand to be corrected, but I don't think I have access to the dpkg-reconfigure command in BeOS. I apologise in advance if this is not the case. Unfortunately I am writing this from work and do not have access to my PC until later. I will look then and report back if I successful.

Regards,
AndyJ

On Wed, Oct 13, 2004 at 10:29:27PM +0000, Andy Jarvis wrote:

> Pardon my stupidity but how do I do that when I can't boot?

How did you view the grub menu.lst file when you can't boot?

Same answer.

--
 - mdz