erotic wallpaper...

dave dave at rodrig.com
Wed Oct 13 22:04:07 UTC 2004

I might be inclined to agree with that last statement if the choice
wasn't made for me.

I always suspend my laptop, so I didn't see the change until I restarted
GDM. Had I done that in a public setting or at work, I would have been a
bit embarrassed by the theme. It did happen to a previous poster in the
other thread.

I think it's a perfectly valid discussion.

Dave