Default Theme

list at ubuntuforums.org list at ubuntuforums.org
Wed Oct 13 14:27:15 UTC 2004

I agree with Tyler. Word for word. I appreciate the work that went into designing the new theme. However, I would feel more comfortable with a more conservative set of graphics myself and it will be easier for me to share Ubuntu with others if the default theme had more conservative graphics.

Thank-you for the work that has been put into Ubuntu to make it a usable and presentable desktop distribution. It is the first that I feel I could install for my own extended family.

Thank-you,
Jason Pearce