No networking on iMac install

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Mon Oct 11 01:50:48 UTC 2004

On Mon, 11 Oct 2004 10:38:58 +1000, Colin Charles <ubuntu at bytebot.net> wrote:

> Is DHCP failing, and does manually configuring the network work? Seemed
> to be an issue for me, during the installation, and there's a Bugzilla
> report open for this

There was no network interface found, so I haven't had to even worry
about DHCP yet. I tried running the GUI tool for configuring the
network, but it closed immediately with an error. (sorry for lack of
detailed error - I'm obviously not at that machine right now) I would
try modprobe on the driver, but I can't seem to find out what kind of
network "card" Apple used.

Aaron