Firestarter firewall

David M. Carney david at n1zhe.org
Sun Oct 10 02:38:27 UTC 2004

I had the same problem, but even though it seems like it "died" when the
terminal was closed, a visit to grc.com to check it showed it was indeed
working.

If I shut down, I see the firewall is shut down, and it starts when I
start my system.

Note that I start it from a normal Gnome Terminal using the sudo
command.

David

--
Registered Linux User #297958