Can't print properly -- Epson Stylus C62

Jason Vagner jason_vagner at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 6 19:06:34 UTC 2004

Hi,

I've installed all the gimp-print and relevant ppd .debs but I can't
get my Epson Stylus C62 to print properly. It seems to print fine using
the standard CUPS driver, but only in A4 setting. Change it to letter,
and it stops printing altogether.

The "New Stylus Color" driver can't print at all, but it does send an
endless array of paper through the paper, blank.

This printer has been recognized and configured automatically by Fedora
and Mandrake for years. I'd hate to leave Ubuntu because I can't print
:-(.

Thanks.