subject lines PLEASE read

Ben Edwards funkytwig at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 11:10:49 UTC 2004

I have noticed there are a number of subject lines such as 'small
problem', 'next problem' etc.  I think it is worth mentioning that you
are a lot more likely to get help if you put a indication of your
problem in the subject line.  The way I (and I would imagine others)
using webmail try to help people on the list is to scan the subject
lines for stuff we can help with.  A lot of the time I ignore emails
where the subject line douse not specify the problem/issue etc.

Ben