Nvidia 6800 GT 256 + AMD X64

Pangea Gritstone pangea3 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 7 10:33:56 UTC 2004

I would like a small bit of assistance. I have tried the ubuntu
release of X64 and one of the daily releases for 6 Oct. I am not able
to get my video card to work, it will see my SATA drives and Nic's etc
no problems there. I have tried to get the kernel headers and install
the nvidia drivers myself but it keeps telling me that they are
installed, I know they are not. Does ayone have an Idea about this,
should I get todays daily release and try that. I really want this to
work so I can break the windows hold it has on me and my machines lol.
--
Pangea