cd and dvd covers

Mark C lists at funkypenguin.net
Wed Oct 6 20:39:21 UTC 2004

On Wed, 2004-10-06 at 09:46 +0200, Bo Rosén wrote:
> Hi,
> I'm getting a dvd-burner today (probably a NEC 3500) to replace by
> cd-burner and was wondering what sort of software people are using to
> create covers for cds and dvds?

> I've got cdlabelgen on my gentoo box, but am not entirely happy with it.
> When I had Kde installed, I used kover which was pretty good. Any other
> suggestions? It's for data, music as well as video so flexibility is

I tend to use glabels for all my CD/DVD Covers, and and dvdbackup,
dvauthor and streamdvd and streamanalyze, lsdvd for ripping dvd's and
eek, k3b for a good round burning program (the downside is that it is a
KDE app IMHO).

You'll need to add universal to your apt sources, and  streamdvd and
streamanalyze is available from: http://www.badabum.de/streamdvd.html
or you can email for some home made debs.

Mark