Disappointing Evolution

John dingo at coco2.arach.net.au
Wed Oct 6 02:04:03 UTC 2004

janne wrote:
> ons 2004-10-06 klockan 11:09 +1000 skrev Jamie Wilkinson:
>
>>Can you suggest an alternative for RSS feeds?  I used to use straw but alas
>>that is not even included in universe!
>

> If you use firefox, get the "Sage" extension; it is a pretty decent feed
> reader, and as it is part of Firefox there is no need to have another
> app running just for rss. It is not perfect, but I'm pretty happy with
> it.

I think Mark and the boys want a distro that does everything most people
want.

If someone who's on talking terms with Bugzilla (I'm not but I hope
someone's working on it) could make a note there then it won't slip
through the cracks.

I like the old Evolution way, I'm not keen on the standard Firefox way
but if the plugin does a decent job then including it in Hoary shouldn't
be difficult.