Laptop install report

Deidre Nair deidre.nair at btinternet.com
Tue Oct 5 15:26:45 UTC 2004

hiya,

It would be nice to know some details. So that the developers can
look into it and do something about it.

Like your hardware specs and what did'nt work.

Most open-source developers have access to limited amount
of hardware, its hard to test it on everything, also difficult
to get it working on closed hardware, unless the developer
releases hardware internal docs or native drivers.

It works nicely on my powerbook and 2yr old hp notebook.

thx m8
deidre