promoting ubuntu

Frank Merenda fmerenda at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 3 16:48:23 UTC 2004

Fred Blaise <chapeaurouge <at> madpenguin.org> writes:

> hmm
>
> We are doing the same for madpenguin.org, and I must say I was not happy
> with the quality of their shirts... Quality of the working shirt was
> very poor (very thin cotton, poor collar), and my gf got a couple tight
> shirts, and the picture impression just goes away after a few  months...
> not impressed...
>
> fb.

I'm sorry to hear that. :( The shirts I've gotten were pretty good. I wonder
what the differences were? We got t-shirts, though. If they didn't work well for
you then I agree, the Ubuntu shouldn't use them. John responded to my previous
post, and the Ubuntu team is already working on merchandise, so we should be
able to get our swag directly from them soon! YAHOO!

Take care,
-Frank