promoting ubuntu

Fred Blaise chapeaurouge at madpenguin.org
Sun Oct 3 16:36:53 UTC 2004

hmm

We are doing the same for madpenguin.org, and I must say I was not happy
with the quality of their shirts... Quality of the working shirt was
very poor (very thin cotton, poor collar), and my gf got a couple tight
shirts, and the picture impression just goes away after a few  months...
not impressed...

fb.