Thanks

Hudson Delbert J Contr 61 CS/SCBN Delbert.Hudson at LOSANGELES.AF.MIL
Fri Oct 1 21:10:28 UTC 2004

all,

to any and all whose feathers i may have ruffled, i sincerely apologize to
you.

i am a long time (maybe too long) user of several linux and other *nix like
the
*bsd, solaris, qnx and trapped in mickey$oft work environment and to speak
truth,
have experienced some of the same stuff as jeff as regards to anomalies of
linux
distros, but i REALLY like the ease of installation (at least so far), other
than
the mouse.

i just sorta' miss the old (circa 1994/1995) days when linux was REALLY
free.

i guess ubuntu harkens back to those days and i hope that what i think will
be
a success doesnt become like certain folks whose name bears a resemblance to

rojo colored headware.

please forgive my petulance.

i been hanging around cisco, winbloZe, Sun guyz, firewall and netsec/router
guys
(truly unforgiving bunch - myself included) so much that i forgot this is a
bit diff.

shout out to fabio for being the first to help me overcome my own
stupidity as regards my rodent problems..

if i flame on again,,,its okay to tell me 'you being a jerk again' and i
promise to settle right down.

again have a nice weekend - all..later...