DWL-650+

Julien Olivier julo at altern.org
Fri Oct 1 18:22:51 UTC 2004

Le vendredi 01 octobre 2004 à 08:54 -0700, Hudson Delbert J Contr 61
CS/SCBN a écrit :

> john,
>
> sorry as this is not aimed at you, but i really tire of the incessant
> references back to winBloZe...
>
> this is a linux list, could we please refrain as its completely....not
> relevant and totally un-interesting...
>
> end-of-rant...
>
> oops,,,everyone have a marvelous day

I'm not sure I understand here. If the only way to use your wifi card
under Linux is to use Windows drivers, why doesn't such an answer belong
to such a mailing-list ? Wasn't your question about how to actually make
your card work ?

--
Julien Olivier <julo at altern.org>