How to use a USB-based Palm?

Derek Kinakin dkinakin at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 1 03:54:08 UTC 2004

I know that on my ibook I have had to modprobe the visor module to get
it working. As well, some of the conduits (like "Time") seems to stop a
sync from occurring so I only turn on the conduits that are required.
Otherwise my clie syncs great. I can even auto mount the memory stick in
the clie.

Derek