rhythmbox hanging

Brian Craft bcboy at thecraftstudio.com
Tue Nov 30 21:23:17 UTC 2004

This isn't the case here. The directory only has mp3 files in it.

I played around with creating empty directories and copying specific mp3
files to it. The result is that it hangs on certain mp3 files, those
created with my iriver mp3 recorder. I've run a number of diagnostics on
those files, and I've found no problems. Other players handle these
files fine.

So far I haven't been able to determine what is different about them.

b.c.