Small fonts on kde startup - Ubuntu

andre lonblu at tiscali.it
Mon Nov 29 22:51:11 UTC 2004

Hi ,I'm having a trouble with KDE Fonts in Ubuntu
I don't understand the behaviour of the font configuration on KDE: it seems
that the application not started from the user I run use other font settings,
not those I setted up in kcontrol.
At the start of kde the fons of kwin, kicker, kdesktop,exec command, with
relative
menues and apps (the panel,klipper) are smaller than What I set in kcontrol;
if kill kicker and then restart it, it is now OK, same for kdesktop.

I tried configuring kcontrol both from user and root and all the fonts
increase or decrease size but the application I mentioned are always smaller
than the rest.