Wine and Swedish fonts

Bo Rosen bo.rosen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 29 10:04:54 UTC 2004

This is possibly better directed at the wine community, but I'll start
here :-)

I am going to drag my mother into the wonderful world of linux, but to
accomplish this fairly daunting task, there is one application I need to
get to run properly under Wine, a Swedish genealogy program. And no,
unfortunately Gramps (gramps.sf.net) isn't a solution in this case.

I'm almost there, the only thing that is not working properly is Swedish
characters and without these it's no show.
I've installed the MS Corefonts which solved a problem with menus
looking strange, but I still can't type anything involving Swedish
characters in the program.

Any tips?
--
Bo Rosen <bo.rosen at gmail.com>