Swat no longer installable!

Romeyn Prescott prescor at digirom.potsdam.edu
Fri Nov 26 15:22:23 UTC 2004

 From the webmin FAQ located at http://webmin.com/faq.html :

-----
How do I change my Webmin password if I can't login?

  Included with the Webmin distribution is a program called
changepass.pl to solve precisely this problem. Assuming you have
installed Webmin in /usr/local/webmin-1.170, you could change the
password of the admin user to foo by running
/usr/local/webmin-1.170/changepass.pl /etc/webmin admin foo
-----

At 11:14 AM -0700 11/25/04, zer0halo scribbled:

signat-url: http://www2.potsdam.edu/prescor/signat-url.htm