screem with caps-lock

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 24 19:04:55 UTC 2004

On Wed, 24 Nov 2004 13:15:55 +0100, domestiko <domestiko at vodafone.es> wrote:

> In my case, Screem doesn't work. Whenever I try to write down on a New
> Page, or edit an older one, I have to make it with Caps Lock activated
> (!) Is it a bug or a bag I saw?

Hmmm. That's not good! I haven't had any problems like that with
Screem, and I just double-checked in case something broke during the
last update and it seems fine.

Are you using Warty or Hoary? I'm following the Hoary branch and the
latest version of Screem is 0.12.0.

I'm not sure what could be different on our systems, except maybe some
language settings? It might be worth filing a bug.

--
Aaron

Ubuntu SVG Artwork - www.volvoguy.net/ubuntu