Intel 536ep based modem

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at gmail.com
Mon Nov 22 21:24:04 UTC 2004

You will probably find the rpm packages were compiled for specific
kernels for their respective distro's (RH, SuSE etc) so although they
can be converted to deb with alien and installed, they are unlikely to
work with Ubuntu's 2.6.8.1-3-386 version. In my opinion you're best
bet is to compile from source. The linux-headers and build-essential
packages are on the  CD (alien is there too).

On Mon, 22 Nov 2004 14:49:47 -0500 (EST), ubuntu at plumcreek.us