hoary incredibly unstable

Bill Christiansen bill.christiansen at gmail.com
Fri Nov 19 19:12:13 UTC 2004

Your problems may not be explicitly related to Hoary, even stable
systems can get messed up. I've been using Hoary for a while for every
day tasks and had zero crashes, just some minor bugs that slowly
disapear with each update. Of course in it's development stage it's
only intended for experienced users and on non-critical systems.