Multisync packages for warty

Richard Barry R.Barry at sstl.co.uk
Fri Nov 19 09:47:25 UTC 2004

I installed the synce-dccm and synce-serial packages, and that provided me with the needed tools.  After following some of the instructions on the Synce site (not very clear), I could get it to connect with the PocketPC (Toshiba E740), but not sync with evolution.  I only got it to sync once, and I'm not even sure what I did differently (if I did anything differently).  No luck after that one time.  Not sure if the plugins are working 100%, or if it's just me.  At least I'm making progress, so hopefully I can figure it out and write a simple HOWTO on how to get it working.  I'll post again if I make any progress.

Richard