merchandise & personal attacks

John dingo at coco2.arach.net.au
Thu Nov 18 22:28:17 UTC 2004

Kevin Mulligan wrote:

> Now, specific responses to Mr. Oluwa:

You were going pretty well until here.

I come from a Christian culture, my wife and all three (adult) daughters
are practicing Christian, active in their churches.

I thought that Christian values had much to do with compassion,
understanding (walk a mile in _his_ shoes) and servitude (washing feet
remember?).

A lot in oommon with "Ubuntu."

Shango feels that his cultural values are being offended against. As
Christians would in similar circumstances.

Surely the onus is on Christians to show compassion an understanding of
his viewpoint, to stand and see the world from his shoes.

Who are you to throw stones?