New York City: Ubuntu Related Talk Next Wednesday

Travis Newman panickedthumb at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 21:35:33 UTC 2004

> There is a wiki page here with examples and resources of talks and
> presentations that have been given before that you may be able to
> build off: http://www.ubuntulinux.org/wiki/Presentations

Thanks, thats a great resource!

> If you are interested in giving a talk on Ubuntu or demonstrating it
> at your local LUG, I'm happy to help you with getting CDs or with
> putting something together. Feel free to email me or find me on IRC.
>
> Regards,
> Mako

Yes, there are 2 lugs in the area (one's quite a while away). Sidenote:
  I'm actually thinking of trying to start a new one to pull in more
people, and maybe share resources between the two, or make the two into
one, whichever. I upped my cd requests to (what I think will be) enough
to address the needs of visiting both LUG's, and I was hoping to do it
before Christmas break at the local colleges, but I'm unsure if my cds
will get in by then. Here's hoping! :)

Travis