A couple of questions from a new user

Bo Rosen bo.rosen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 18 11:32:13 UTC 2004

tor 2004-11-18 klockan 12:18 +0100 skrev Sven Wagschal:

> To revert to the old Nautilus you can either open a directory by
> right-clicking it and choosing "Open in Browser-Window", producing the
> old Nautilus-in-Browser-Mode. (It is even possible to create a Nautilus
> File Browser entry in the programs menu with the command nautilus
> --browser /home/yourname for example.) Or you can disable spatial mode
> completely in System-Tools -> Gconf-Editor -> nautilus -> preferences ->
> always_use_browser.

Allt good advice. Another option is to retain the spatial view but use
the middle button to click open new windows instead of the left. This
will close the window you're leaving at the same time as the new one
opens, saving both screen estate and sanity.

I hated spatial view at first, but middle-clicking is winning me over.

Cheers,
	Bo
--
Bo Rosen <bo.rosen at gmail.com>