Screen resolution and no sound!

Stephen Durham smd271 at psu.edu
Fri Nov 12 17:05:55 UTC 2004

What driver is xfree loading? It should be the i810 driver, as that is
what IBM lists as the video controller for this system.  It should be
able to display up to 1024x768, I would run the xfree configuration
again and make sure to set the driver and also check the settings for
the monitor.
-Stephen