My k3b solution - launch from icon

Eric Feliksik milouny at gmx.net
Wed Nov 10 22:26:07 UTC 2004

Oliver Grawert wrote:
> so i started to write a basic audio burner that can be found
> here in a public (very) beta (but usable) version. feel free to download
> and improve the software by testing, feature requests and bug reports:
> http://www.grawert.net/software/mrburns/

I love the simplicity and looks.
I heard the Rhythmbox people would manage the audio-burning. I don't
know how it will be done, but I hope it will not be inseperable from
rhythmbox.
I thing a good way to do it is use a tool like yours, and integrate it
with rhythmbox so it can be used stand-alone an integrated with the
audio-player.
Do you follow the rhythmbox progression?

Eric