samba upgrades in warty

volvoguy volvoguy at gmail.com
Wed Nov 10 06:03:03 UTC 2004

Not sure if this is the right place to mention this, but...

I just did an update to my warty machine and there were some new samba
packages in the security section. Unfortunately SWAT (the web-based
admin tool) in universe expects the version right before the update
(3.0.7-1ubuntu6). Is there any easy way to roll-back the samba
packages or can I expect an update to SWAT as well? (which I kinda
doubt).

Thanks!

--
Aaron