Thunderbird 0.9 for Ubuntu?

Christoph Georgi christoph.georgi at web.de
Sun Nov 7 23:37:53 UTC 2004

Hi Allen,

there's a lot of documentry around explaining exactly what has to go in
which folder and what they are for. Explaining it here would take too
long and explaining it in short isn't really possible (at least not for
me).

Have a look at the debian policy manual concerning the file system
hierarchy: http://www.debian.org/doc/packaging-manuals/fhs/fhs-2.html.
Or google for file system hierarch.

Christoph